Local Pickup (Free) or Freight Shipping (additional fee). We will call or email you for confirmation on shipping confirmation once paid.
LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE.
IMMACULATE / MINT / GREAT WORKING CONDITION
SERVICED AND CLEANED!
The E-TRxe has all the features and design elements users have longed for - perfectly woven into our sturdiest, sleekest, most user-friendly package ever. For those looking to move beyond individual features and specs and experience a truly different and infinitely better treadmill on every level, your time has come.
- 60˝ x 21.5˝ (152 x 55 cm)
- STEP-UP HEIGHT: 10”
- Custom aluminum uniframe
- 110 volt, dedicated NEMA 5-20 cord; 220 volt, dedicated NEMA 6-15 cord
- 0.5 to 15mph** (0.8 to 24 km/h**) in 0.1 mph (0.1 km/h) increments
- 15” embedded touch screen with high definition TV and four workout views, including Progress View, Track View, Heart Rate View, and Simple View
- NTSC/ATSC/QAM digital tuneror PAL/SECAM tuner, integrated iPod connector, USB power port, coaxial cable connector at base
- Standard Features: Hot Bar controls, personal entertainment system, personal cooling fans, wrap-around Aero Bar, dedicated heart rate display, safety lockout control, FitLinxx certified
- 18 workouts including Dynamic Heart Rate Control, Constant Heart Control, Fitness Test (Modified Balke Ware), Firefighter Test (Modified Gerkin Protocol), ARMY Protocol, USMC Protocol, USAF Protocol, NAVY Protocol, three custom workouts and Star Trac Coach.
- Dedicated: Speed and incline, time elapsed, calories, calories/hour, pace (min/mile or km), distance, course profile, heart rate, heart rate tracking, 1/4-mile motivational track, laps completed
- TECH SPECS -
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Weight: 477 lbs (216 kg)
- Dimensions: 85" L x 36" W x 63" H / (215 x 91.5 x 160 cm)
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…