The Row AKTIV Water Rower is designed and engineered by professional rowers and craftsmen using only the highest quality components – ensures complete satisfaction in function, performance and reliability. The Neptune Challenge also delivers the truest emulation of the sensation, sight and sound of real on-water rowing in your own home.
• Variable water resistance: Adjusting the volume from 9 to 17 liters delivers a huge range suitable for any ﬁtness level
• Our latest hyper-drive linkage will challenge the strongest of rowers.
• Applies ﬂuid resistance technology: Water – nature’s perfect resistance.
• No dead spots. Our triple bladed impeller system offers instant catch. The pull is strong and consistent through the complete rowing stroke. Other rowers offer little to no resistance at the beginning or end of a stroke.
• Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
• Highest quality anodized aluminum seat rail for smoothness, appearance, strength and durability.
• Simpliﬁed assembly and virtually maintenance free enriches the overall customer experience.
• Delron seat wheels with precision bearings and custom extruded, anodized seat rail deliver smoothest seat action of any rower.
• Performance monitor: Program for time, stroke count and tempo signal. Display strokes per minute, calories.
• Tank: Tough polycarbonate shell and triple-bladed stainless steel impeller
Model - Fluid Rower Neptune AR
Manufacturer - First Degree Fitness
Length – 1975mm (77.8”)
Width – 530mm (20.9”)
Height – 510mm (20.1”)
International warranty: Frame
– 5 years, tank and seals
– 2 years, non-wearing components
– 2 years, all others