COMPACT SINGLE STACK GYM
- Leg Extension attachment for front thigh muscle development.
- Seated Chest Press with 2 position handle grips and pre-stretch adjustment.
- Seated Rows by facing into the machine and adjusting press/row arms.
- Lat Pulldown bar with adjustable length chain and thigh hold down roller pads.
- Adjustable height Crossover Chest Pulley arms and dumbbell handles as well as rear extensions, tricep extensions, bicep curls, upright rows, and more.
- Seated Ab Crunch with comfortable canvass shoulder harness with handles.
- EZ Adjustable seat height.
- No cable changes required!
There is a basic, first situation when it’s not a good idea to do intensity prescriptions. That’s when the lifter is a newbie. And there are two really simple reasons for that. First is, that such powerlifters either don’t have 1RMs to base the on or the 1RMs they have are not correct. The latter reason occurs due to a mix of multiple factors. Such as limited technical ability, limited mobility, poor neurological efficiency, and the weak power of will. Secondly, new powerlifters usually progress very quickly to the next routines of the
There are millions of ways on how to compose good weightlifting workout programs. Some coaches stay true to few basic plans on such training. They simply tweak them to be fit for different skills and experience levels. But we are sticking to quite a different plan. We put our focus on intensity (actual weights) prescriptions for any specific powerlifter. I personally am sure there are times when both approaches are applicable, even within the same workout session…