Life Fitness 95Ti Treadmill
Life Fitness treadmills were built with comfort and ease of use in mind. The 95Ti treadmill offers an intuitive console, extensive workout variety and Lifepulse™ heart rate hand sensors. Plus, the 95Ti also has the standard features you expect from Life Fitness treadmills, like a powerful 4.0 HP AC motor, the patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system and Advanced Belt Tracking System technology for long belt life. And, with a cutting-edge industrial design and high-performing durability, nothing else compares.
DX3™ BELT AND DECK SYSTEM This groundbreaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS™ ) and our patented FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort.
HEART RATE MONITORING Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
MOTIVATING WORKOUT VARIETY Zone Training+™ workouts automatically adjust the incline level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Other workouts include 5K and 10K Run, goal-based workouts, and Gerkin, Fit Test and Military PRT/PFT fitness protocols.
EASY TO USE An intuitive console makes startup simple, and integrated cup holders and center CD/MP3 player holder provide comfort and convenience
RAPIDWORKS SERVICE ENHANCEMENTS Maintenance is fast and easy with Auto Alert diagnostics that inform you of service needs and permanently record and date-stamp maintenance performed.
FLEXDECK™ SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM Reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than noncushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers, guaranteed for life never to wear out or lose absorption capability, deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck, regardless of user weight or running stride.
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts / 20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Running Surface: 20" x 60" (51 cm x 152 cm)
- Length 83" (211 cm)
- Width 37" (94 cm)
- Height 63.5" (161 cm)
- Unit Weight 431 lbs (195 kg)
- DX3™ Belt and Deck System
- FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System
- 0.5 –12 mph (0.8 –20 kph)
- 0 –15% incline•Powerful 4-HP AC motor
- Ergonomically correct handlebars and non-slip siderails
- 26-character alphanumeric message center and workout profile window
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ hand sensors and Polar® telemetry
- 28 workouts, including 5 ZoneTraining+™ workouts and Military PRT/PFT training, Gerkin and Fit Test protocols