Life Fitness 95T Engage Treadmill
The Life Fitness 95T Achieve Treadmill is where style meets substance. A sophisticated design that sets your facility apart and provides users with a full set of features to keep them motivated. It embodies our total commitment to creating exceptional exercise equipment that excites and inspires users. Everything about the 95T Treadmill from the DX3™ Belt and Deck System and Flexdeck™ technology to the sophisticated design and open sightlines to the Activity Zone that places the most-used controls at the user's finger tips, is designed to the deliver the ultimate cardio experience.
DX3 Belt and Deck System
This groundbreaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS™) and our patented FlexDeck Shock Absorbtion System for the ultimate in durability and comfort. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers deliver smooth cushioning thoughout the deck regardless of user weight or running stride.
Conveniently places the most-used controls right at the user's fingertips.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
Detects when a user leaves the machine and stops the belt after a brief delay.
Removable Cup Holders
Remove the two large cup holders for easy cleaning.
Low Decibel Level
Ensures a quiet workout environment.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 80 in x 37 in x 62.25 in (204 cm x 94 cm x 159 cm)
- Weight 442 lb (201 kg)
- Max User Weight 400 lb (182 kg)
- Running Surface Length 60 in (153 cm)
- Running Surface Width 22 in (56 cm)
- Motor System 4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) with AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Power Requirements Dedicated 120 volts/20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Min Speed 0.5 mph (0.8 kph)
- Max Speed 14 mph (23 kph)
- Belt and Deck System DX3™
- Cup Holders 12
- Integrated Accessory Tray Yes
- Side Handrails 26" x 5" (66 cm x 13 cm) flared
Free - 6 Months Labor / 6 Months Limited Parts Exchange
$299 - 1 Year for Treadmills / Ellipticals
$199 - 1 Year for Bikes / Steppers
Free - 3 Months Labor / 3 Months Limited Parts Exchange
$399 - 1 Year for Treadmills / Ellipticals
$299 - 1 Year for Bikes / Steppers
Used, As-Is equipment will not be covered under any warranties by Fit4sale.com, unless otherwise stated in signed agreement.